Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

» Boots No7 Eye Brushes. ♥

I love make up brushes .. probably maybe even a tiny bit more than I love make up, but I dunno .. But really, before make up brushes I don't even really know what I did when I put my old slap on, funny isn't it?!

I remember the first brushes I got, a cheap set in a pleather case, they were quite scratchy and not that good, but I loved them and they transformed the way I did my make up! Then I bought the #224 from M.A.C and I was in blending heaven.

Yeah. You get the idea, don't you?

So now I have about 70 brushes, lots of which do the same thing but I need them, and I can't stop buying more! .. Two recent purchases are these little gems from Boot's No 7 range. I got them when they were giving out the £5 off vouchers, so I only paid £1.50 a brush (RRP £6.50) .. I love them, they are cheap, cheerful and they do the job well.

Meet the eye colour brush. This is an all over eyeshadow kinda of brush with is really great to use with wet eyeshadows and pigments. It has first bristles, but they are soft. This really packs on the colour too, It's great.

Now for the smokey eyeliner brush, I love this brush! .. As soon as I saw it in the shop I was like 'Need It!' and I did, it's just so small and perfect for the upper and lower lashline and for smudging out, I think I've used this almost daily since I got it.

I also have had the blending brush from them for a while, I never included it, but maybe should have. It's pretty much a dupe for the #217 by M.A.C .. So, next time you have some £5 off vouchers, or even if you don't - head down to Boots and grab some of these, They are truly a keeper!

9 comments:

Becky said...

Ooh, I like the look of the smokey brush. Might have to investigate!

Julianne said...

Great review, I'm intrigued by that smoky eyeliner brush, it looks like it would be really useful.

Sian said...

I couldn't decide whether to buy the smokey eyeliner brush but you've decided for me!

I have 3 vouchers kicking around!

x

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

I still have a voucher knocking round - I'll take a look at these, they do look nice. x

Liss said...

I want the smokey brush! My local Boots doesn't have these in though :( I'm hoping I get chance to pop into a large Boots store next Sat in Birmingham, so I am saving my vouchers for that, thank you for this!

Chloe said...

i really want the blending brush from no7! xxx

Nikkia Chanel said...

Oh how I wished we had a super-drugs here in the states. I want to try out the boots brushes desperately :-) Thanks for sharing

Radiant Make Up said...

I've tried a few of their brushes(because i had the £5 off vouchers) but i haven't looked at these two before :)
the blending brush from no7 is amazing btw x

Rhamnousia @ Desi Girl Does Makeup said...

I bought the smokey brush too but for the life of me I can't get it to work.

I've been using the Models Own brush instead and I find that works much better.