Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

« Urban Decay NYC Fotd.


Hey folks, long time no FOTD! .. I slack so badly with these, and they build up in my 'Blog Pics' folderthen I forget what I have used! D'oh!

I did this look using the Urban Decay NYC Palette, which I love, but haven't given anywhere near enough love to yet!

- I used -
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Bordello Eyeshadow (All Over Lid)
Rockstar Eyeshadow (Outer Corner/Crease)
Lastcall Eyeshadow (Outer Corner)
Uzi (Inner Corner Highlight)
Zero Pencil (Waterline)
MAC Fluidline (Upper Lashline)
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
Laboratoire Remede UV Top Coat #1 (Face) 
Translucent Powder
M.A.C Spaced Out Blusher



8 comments:

Ashlie Nicole said...

Gorgeous Look, and this is so weird! I used these eyeshadows today too :O

xox

UhhSpork said...

gorgeous! i love these colours...and the shimmer is AWESOME

Sian said...

So gorgeous, the colours look stunning in the first picture and it suits you really well :)

Nicola said...

This is beautiful! xx

small_s said...

Ohhh I love this look, it's so pretty! I want the Urban Decay NAKED palette for xmas!x

Stacey said...

Oh so pretty! Bordello is one of my faves..I need to play with this palette more :)

Cydonian said...

Really love this against your eye colour, gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Love it, can't wait to try it. I have Bordello, but not the other shades, but that's ok cause I have 4 UD palettes, so I know I can find similar shades, like Gravity is real similar to Rockstar, & for the Last Call I'm sure something in my Naked 3 will work.