Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Barry M's Nail Effects! ♥

I know that you have all seen a gajillion posts on this already, but I had to do one too!

Barry M's Latest offering is 'Nail Effects' .. Don't ask me what special magic happens, but when you paint it on top of dried nail polish it cleverly starts to crack and gives a really cool nail art effect.

Look!

Awesomeness, No?! ..
I LOVE how it looks, Here it is painted over the top of Sleek's Turquoise Nail Polish. It's like you have spent ages getting this really groovy effect when you haven't really done anything. You can buy it in Superdrug and Boots, or from the Barry M Website.

Go get it! I think every nail polish fan needs this! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oo wow :D I need both of those polishes in my life! xx

DeeDee Louise said...

that is really cool, gonna have to order that

Stevista said...

That looks cool ! :D I love the turqoise nail polish, so pretty! :)

liloo said...

yep i need this as well.

this is like magic in front of my eyes
how cool is that! xx

Black Crayon said...

I need this polish!
I've seen other posts, but yours is one of the ones that actually looks NEAT!

http://black-crayon-uk.blogspot.com/
Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2011062/black-crayon

x

Monika said...

Found you via you tube! Love ittt, I got the barry m polish last week but I now need this sleek turquoise!
xx

Anonymous said...

That is so cool and easy. Straight onto my Christmas list. :)