Pages

Monday, October 04, 2010

Which would you rather? ...

Just a quickie tag post that I saw on the brilliant Zara's blog @ 'Moudly Fruit' this morning.. Check it out, Tis a great blog!

Would You Rather..

- Never use mascara again or bronzer again?
I would be happy not to use bronzer again :) I hardly wear it now anyway!

- Only be able to buy high end make-up or drugstore make-up again?
Well that's a bit obvious I'd have thought.. I'd stick with never buying drugstore again.

- Be In Love or Be Loved?
Both! I like being loved and being in love. I'll go with being in love, because it's mutual then.

- Go out with chipped nail varnish or unshaven legs?
Unshaven legs. I'd wear trousers :)

- Go out with messy hair or no make-up?
Messy hair, hands down. Messy hair can be rocked ;)

- Leave the house with an orange tan or peroxide-gone-wrong ginger hair?
Orange tan me thinks. It'd wear off quicker than gone wrong hair would take to grow out!

- It were Winter forever or Summer forever?
Oooh, I love winter. But I like Summers days that are not too hot. I can't decide.

- Leave the house with dried toothpaste drool or crusty yellow sleep eyes?
Eugh, That's gross. The eyes though, I can wear my shades 8-)

- Give up all MAC or Illamasqua products?
I would give up Illamasqua possibly? Um, I don't know actually! .. No, I would give up MAC.

I tag you if you haven't done this... Join the fun!

Thank You For Reading! 
x x ..Sophie..  x x

2 comments:

E said...

Ooh good answers - I think I'll have to do this :) x

Gina said...

Oh I couldn't live without mascara!!! xxx

www.outside-and-in.blogspot.com