Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

» Blink + Go False Eyelashes!



Recently I was sent some lashes (more like a truck load!) to review and today I finally bit the bullet and got them out.

I love false lashes and how they can alter ones appearance and give a really glam look, but to be honest I wasn't that confident with them, I never have been. I can put them on someone else, no worries, but on myself.. different story!

Until today that is.. The application pretty much went like a dream, Yay!.. I think that's because these lashes are quality, and not the 20p a pair ebay cheap acrylic feeling plastic lashes that you can get.. Oh no, these feel natural and soft and lovely and they are flexible and I put them on so easily..

Oh!.. You wanna see more of what they look like?.. Ok!
As you can probably tell, I got a little snap happy, but look at them, they are fabulous! These are 'Heartbreaker #1' Lashes and in the packaging they screamed *Drag Queen* .. But being quite fond of drag queens I kinda gravitated towards these, and they do not disappoint!

I know they're not your every day lash, but they make me feel very glam and I can't wait to don them for a night out soon.. Maybe even at Halloween! :) .. I have lots of other pairs that I will show you as I wear them, some are more natural, and some have pretty sparklies on them too!

All Blink + Go strip lashes are £8.95 per pair and you can find more info about them and how to purchase them on their website. They also have a range of make up too, which I'll have a review of coming very soon.

What do you think of these lashes, Dragtastic, No? ..

3 comments:

Juliemck said...

WOW! These are actually perfect for my halloween costume! Thank you so much for posting!

http://thebeautyhooligan.blogspot.com/

Sian said...

Hello lashes! They're amazing!

x

Stina said...

Wow they are amazing..
So totally mega huge, love them..
I have quite a few false lashes to try, never get round to it, must do ASAP xx