Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

» ELF Nail Polish. ♥

Another mini review of a ELF product for you all.

This time it comes with a NOTD. I was sent one of the nail polishes from the range and thought I would save it for it's own post.

The shade is 'Smoky Brown' and as soon as I saw it I knew it was very me, it's along the lines of Barry M Mushroom and Eyeko Posh Polish. It is a lovely sophisticated wintery shade.

The application was easy, and it dries in a fairly decent time. I needed two coats to get the bottle colour, which is fine and it's staying power with a top coat is about four days for me, but nail polish never stays on me for long anyway.

* * *
The only minor complaint I have is the brush, it's just a little scratchy .. What I mean by that is it leaves a little bit of a streaky look on the nails after application, So you just need a little more effort to make sure it's nice and smooth. Topcoat sorts that problem out though.

For £1.50 you cannot complain, It is a bargains and with the wide range of shades available I will definitely purchase more. Click here to go to their website.

3 comments:

small_s said...

Oooh I have just ordered 2 nail polishes from Elf! I got the shades "Twinkle" and "lilac" I wanted one called Chocolate which is similar to the one you have here, but it was sold out!
For £1.50 you can't go wrong :) xxx

나니 said...

I liked the color better on their website. GOSH their swatches on the website are SOOOO off. >_> It looks too milk-chocolatey to be smokey..

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh, this colour is gorgeous! I like your blog, I'll keep checking back. I've just started my own, if you have time, take a look and tell me what you think.

http://glitzngrime.blogspot.com/

Keep up the good work

Sheree xx