Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Laboratoire Remède UV Coat, For a lovely coverage!

I was recently sent Laborotoire Remede's UV coat to try out, This is a lightly tinted moisturiser which gives the perfect amount of colour to hide imperfections and create a healthy glow. It also has an SPF of 30 so your will always know that your skin is safe from harmful rays.

I'll admit, I was sceptical.. This is supposed to give an even coverage , fill in pores and make me glow.. Hmm!

Normally I would turn down trying this kind of thing out because of my skin type, it's oily, blemish and spot prone and I would never dream of wearing anything less that full coverage. But after having used the Clarisonic for a few weeks when I was offered the chance to try this, I jumped at it. My skin has been improving with the Clarisonic, and I finally feel confident enough to wear a tinted moisturiser.

I would normally steer clear of a tinted moisturised because I have oily skin, which doesn't need added moisture! but this stuff is oil free.

So, what did I think? .. Well let me tell you, this stuff has surprised me, it's actually awesome. It's a sheer oil free texture, and it's consistency is very thin and light, almost watery, but a little goes a very long way! I have shade #1 (It's available in 4 shades) and it's perfect for me. It feels so lightweight and just disappears as you blend it in, making my pores less visible and my skin glowy.

My skin feels and looks instantly fresher and more radiant after using this. It evens out the skin tone without giving a horrible heavy coverage, it just looks really natural and healthy. I like to use a little loose powder on top of it (maybe sometimes a dab of concealer), to keep me shine free for the day!

This does last all day too, and it has made me feel so much more confident about my skin. I don't think I have ever used anything so sheer before, for fear of my skin looking bad, but it absolutely doesn't with this. To me it feels and looks amazing, and I love it!

Available Online at Blissworld.
My Skin After Using This ..

4 comments:

Lydia said...

I have the same UV coat, it's amazing, isn't it? I've used this throughout all summer!

Clarisonic said...

Your skin looks positively glowing after using this product! We're hoping the Clarisonic helped a little bit too ;) Thanks for including us in your post. We are glad you are noticing improvement in your skin. If you ever have questions we're here to help. Find us on Twitter @Clarisonic or facebook.com/Clarisonic. We'd love to hear from you. Happy Cleansing!

DeeDee Louise said...

what camera do you use?

Sophie said...

I use a Fuji S1000fd camera, or a Sony t3.. I think I used the Fuji for this :)