Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

» November Faves! ♥


» Sleek Bad Girl Palette, Need I say more? With it's gorgeous silvers, blues and purples how can I not love it. It's perfect for dramatic looks which I looovve! ♥

» Batiste gold shimmer dry shampoo. I love this, and have been saving it for Christmas! It freshens my locks, It's not overly glittery but leaves your hair with a pretty gold shimmer and it smells great too!

» NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. What can I say about this... It's the perfect soft, creamy, pigmented white base! I cannot stop using it. Get it!

» Trilogy Everything Balm is great for everything, Dry skin, lips, cuticles, massage. It is an all round fab products and I loves it! ♥

» Sleek Rose Gold Blusher, The Nars Orgasm dupe.. I heart this, it's a pretty golden peachy shade that gives a gorgeous glow. :)

» Mememe Blush Box in Pink. This is a new addition (Review soon) but I love it. It's like Sleek Rose Gold, but a pinky version, It just adds a lovely glow to my cheeks and is fabulous!

» Max Factor Weightless Experience Foundation, also a new addition. It was love ♥ at first use. Review soon!

» Boots No17 Beehive Mirrorshine lippie. I wanted it for ages, I got it, it did not diasppoint. It's the perfect nude/pink glossy gorgeous shade. So easy to wear! ♥

» Last but not least, GOSH Primer.. I was a bit umm and ahh about this to start with, but I have decided I love it. It primes, mattifies and helps my foundation last. What's not to love?

2 comments:

Yu said...

I want the Sleek blusher soooo much :) I've tried the 17 Mirror Shine lipstick in Nudist Peach - I am indeed loving it too!

Stevista said...

Nice faves :D I'm gonna have my sleek order in my hands tomorrow, woohooooo!! :D Of course I ordered Rose Gold!

xxx