Pages

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Santa Baby! » My Christmas List 2010.



Lots of you are doing these Christmas wish list, so here is mine. I've been compiling it for a while! This is also a Birthday list too, as it is my birthday a week before Christmas :)

Santa, Here is my Christmas list for you ♥

Sigma Brushes Scrap the Sigma Brushes! They can be purchased here, individually and cheaper! :) Woo!


Desk, I like this one & this too!

iPhone or similar!


Cheers Father Christmas!
Much Love, Keep warm! 
Sophie ♥ xx ♥

8 comments:

Becky said...

Nice! You'll love the Naked palette, hope you get one!

This is my wishlist: http://tinyurl.com/3xd5n34

Sophie said...

Haha! I hope you get it xx

Kate said...

I love True Blood too, I can't wait for season 3 on DVD as I can't find anywhere legit online to watch it! The Sigma Professional Premium set is on my Xmas wishlist too, but I don't think my b/f will be that good to me!
Kat x
Check out my Urban Decay BOS III giveaway

Jennifer said...

i Love the naked palette!! why is it sold out EVERYWHERE!!!.. really want it :( xx

Sarah said...

I love my no.7 mirror, boots have it at half price at the moment, start dropping some major hints ;)

www.xbeautygeekx.blogspot.com

X x

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Hope you get everything doll!!!
xxxx

Unknown said...

awe I love your list, I have a similar one to that plus it can double up as a birthday present guide too cause my birthday is the beginning of February

I hope you get all what you have asked for :)

Chloee said...

I'll inform santa.
;]
love you sis xo