Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Festive Red Nails With Mememe.


Another of the mememe polishes here. This shade is 'confident'. Application was easy peasy with the maxi brush and I used two coats, although you could get away with one, it is that opaque. It dries quickly too, within about 3/4 minutes (for one coat).

Here it is without flash. It's the most striking red and is so festive!



It's the most gorgeous red I have ever seen. What do you think?

Available from Superdrug or MeMeMe's Website. They are £4.50 and currently on 3 for 2 on their site.

4 comments:

makeup merriment said...

That is a very pretty red. Very flattering on you.

Amy said...

I love this shade of red, and I like the sound of getting away with only one coat! What was the drying time like? How much are the Me Me Me polishes?

xx

Sophie said...

Hi Amy, Sorry for the lack of info, I have added it :)

Kate said...

That's a really gorgeous true red - I wish I could find a lipstick that colour!
If you like Urban Decay check out my Book of Shadows III Giveaway!
Kat x