Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Aussie, How I love thee!


This is just a short post, and a little shout out to one of my all time fave conditioners. Aussie 3 minute miracle! .. This is the frizz remedy because I have curly frizzy hair.

The idea is that you use it as a special treat for when your hair needs some extra care, and leave it in for 3 minutes. It will leave you with lovely smooth soft conditioned locks, that smell great! 

Of course, You can use this every time you wash you hair if you wish, but I appreciate it more if I use it ever now and again as a treat. It smells yummy and perks my hair up, leaving it frizz free, shiny and soft.


Do you use any Aussie products? I love them, and how they work.. and smell! Yum!

2 comments:

KimmieKarma♥ said...

OMG! I love Aussie's 3 Minute Miracles! I use the original one and I love it, I use it about once a week! We don't have that one though, and all of ours are in purple bottles!

Unknown said...

i use the colour 3 minute miracle - AMAZING x