Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lush Snow Fairy Solid Perfume.

God, it feels like ages since I blogged.. I think it's only been six days. I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas. It was my birthday last week and then I came to my mum's for Christmas, So it's been all go. I'm still here now, but I am going home on Tuesday (Sad face!).

I had a nice Christmas and received some gorgeous gifts which I may blog about at some point. For now I want to mention something that I have been loving this festive season.. It's the Lush snow fairy solid perfume, it's so yum!.. I know that many of you love the shower gel when it comes out every Christmas, and this is the same, but a solid wax that warms to your fingers and you can apply wherever. It smells divine and the scent lasts for ages.
It's available from Lush (at Christmas I presume) .. and is about £5 I think. The lush site is down so I can't check! It's available her£.

Thanks to the lovely Jo for giving me this solid perfume as a gift! :)

4 comments:

Kaushal said...

I've never tried solid perfume but this looks really good :)

Kaushal xx

Kate said...

I love solid perfume as it's so nice to carry around in your bag without risk of spillage, and it just has a vintage feel :) I must check this out as I love Snow Fairy.
If you like Urban Decay enter my Book of Shadows 3 giveaway!
Kat x

Gemx said...

I love the smell of snow fairy so this sounds great. I should get some of this so I'm not sad when my snow fairy runs out before next Christmas! :)

The Bella Vita MUA said...

Hey love the perfume! Glad to have a fellow makeup obsessor! Check out my blog too!

thevanityglam.blogspot.com