Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

- Summer Bright Eyes + Lips.

Here is a quick FOTD look that I did the other day using some bright eyeshadows (I cannot for the life of me remember what I used as I write this, but I will try and update! - You know you have too much make up when you can't remember what you used only a couple of days ago!).

So, The sun was shining, and that always makes me want to wear bright eye make up. I paired it with bright duo coloured lips, which are bright pink and orange in the centre. I blogged about those the other day.
Do you get inspired to wear summer brights when the sun shines?

10 comments:

KIM said...

Beautifull! A totally summer look :)

Robyn said...

The duo lip colour looks so cool! I have no idea how you get it so neat though haha x

Amy said...

This is so lovely, it looks like a cocktail or something :) xxx

Sara said...

BEAUTIFUL look :) Love it <3

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous. I love the sunset-coloured eyes and have told you already how much I love the two-tone lips :)

socialitedreams said...

looks like a tropical flower :) yup, i get inspired when the sun is shining bright!


Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Daniella said...

I love the look you have created here, the lips look amazing! Great post.

Michelle said...

ooooooo I am loving your bright colourful eyes :-)

Bella-Marie said...

Such a gorgeous look and seamless blending! Makes me want to crack out my own bright colours and really go a bit mental! You look stunning as always :) xx

Sophie said...

Wow, I am amazed by the amount of comments on this post. Thank you all so much, I'm glad you like it. I need to remember what I used. I'm still blank! Silly mare.

xx