Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

- Soap and Glory: Hand Food.

Do you feed your hands?  ... I never used to bother with hand creams, but this one which I received as a Christmas gift in a set changed that. It's addictive, and I love it.

It's from Soap & Glory, a brand which I love - I'm yet to try a product that I dislike. This stuff is excellent, It smells gorgeous, it's thick but it soaks in really quickly, leaving me with smooth soft hands for hours. The scent lingers too, and I can't stop smelling my hands all day.
I would definitely recommend this hand cream if you are looking for a good quality, reasonably priced hand cream. It ticks all of the boxes for me!
This is the same tube that I got at Christmas, and I do use it! Such a small blob of this goes a long, long way, as you can see in the above picture.

Hand Food is available from Boots.

4 comments:

mizzworthy said...

So many people rave about this hand cream, but I found that it was so heavily scented it irritated my skin, which is a shame - I feel I'm missing out!

Obaging said...

I can smell its sweet scent even while simply looking at it (or maybe it's just your blog layout and theme). Anyway, I am going to add this one on my to-check-out list.

Unknown said...

I love this stuff, it's my favourite handcream :)

Unknown said...

soap and glory is amazing the scent i could eat if i could lol!
hand food was the first product i bought from the range and always rebuy :)

shel xx