Pages

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

- Disco Pink Glitter Nails.

I love bright pink nail polish, I think it is one of my fave shades to paint my nails. This polish was a free gift with purchase that my mum got a few years ago, and she gave it to me. I really like the Max Factor formula, It is very opaque and dries quickly, and applies smoothly. It reminds me a little of Revlon Polishes.

This is a lovely creamy bright vibrant in your face pink (Disco Pink #704), which is perfect for Summer. I jazzed it up with Gold Dust from the Accessorize range, which is a lovely fine gold glitter polish.
Pretty, huh? :)


PS: Thanks for all of your well wishes for my hospital appointment. I'm thinking of doing a more in depth personal post about stuff at some point.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Mmm glitter :)