Pages

Friday, July 01, 2011

- June Favourites! ☆

I don't make a monthly habit of posting my favourites here, but I thought I would do it this month!

Here is what I have been loving through the month of June.

Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Mascara. I always loved this, then I went off it - But I love it again! It's a very nice lengthening mascara that looks really natural on the lashes, Perfect for Summer.


GOSH Brow Kit. This is my go to brow kit of the moment. It has three light to dark brown shades, and a brow wax, and I like the cute compact packaging.
 

Tinkle Eyebrow Razor. I LOVE these, seriously. They are perfect for getting rid of little annoying hairs on the upper lip and brows. So handy!


Maybelline Pink Punch Lipstick. This is the most bright lovely pink ever! Pigmented, and fabulously bright for summer.


Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Eyeshadow. This is in the colour 'Smote' I loveee it! It is a gorgeous pigmented shimmer brown that makes my eyes look really blue. I like just wearing it alone on the lid with liner.


Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Liptar. This is in the shade Demure and it is so bright! Liptars are as amazing as people say they are. The pigmentation is unreal. Review soon!

Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush. It lives up to the hype - I think it is amazing. It applies and blends liquid foundation so well, giving a flawless finish. 

Urban Decay Naked Palette. Need I say more? .. Ok! It's all you need for the most neutral to smokiest of eyes. I adore it.

Illamasqua Medium Pencil. This is in the colour 'Hex' (a soft biscuit nude) It is fabulous for brightening the eyes, and so much less harsh than a white for the water line. Love it.


Mememe Blush Box. I love this, it's in the shade pink, and give a lovely subtle fresh looking glow to the cheeks.


Witch Tinted Moisturiser. I didn't expect to like this, I'm not a tinted moisturiser kind of girl, but it has amazing coverage and makes my skin look healthy and glowy! I recommend!


St Tropez Skin Illuminators. Love these! Perfect for adding to your sunscreen for a body glow, or to your cheeks, legs, arms (anywhere!) for a sexy sheen.


Superdrug Apple Optimum Day Cream. This makes my skin feel so amazing. I use it daily, and my skin feels great. Plump, fresh and healthy.


Batiste Brit Dry Shampoo. I love Batiste, this 'Brit' one is no exception, it smells good and does what it is supposed to!

3 comments:

Nicola said...

I love the st tropez illuminators! They look so pretty on - I normally mix mine with my foundation! xx

Anonymous said...

I am in love with the Sigma f80 too, its amazing!xx

Unknown said...

Great favourites! I Loooove lip tars, don't have Demure yet though, I need it! I really want Hex for my waterline too, glad you think it works well!