Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

- Polish Your Pout With Sleek Pout Polish!

I thought today that I would do a post on my Sleek Pout Polish Collection. I only have three, but I really like them all. The pout polishes are lovely pigmented tinted lip conditioners with SPF 15 in them, so perfect for protecting your lips in the Summer.

Sleek Say: A tinted lip conditioning balm formulated with natural oils such as Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Extract and Vitamin A, C and E to help condition the lips and lock in moisture. It also includes SPF15 to help protect the lips from sun exposure.  Using a lip brush or fingers, apply a small amount to the upper and lower lips for a sheer wash of colour and gloss.
They're great to pop into your handbag when you're on the go. You can easily slick them on with your finger, but I would say be careful, because they are pigmented! I prefer to use a lipbrush to apply them. They are quite stick on the lips, which makes them last loner - and they do last really well.


Here are some swatches:



So there you have it. My pout polishes! I definitely want to try some other colours. They're so handy and cute. Do you own any of these / Which are your faves?

Available from Superdrug, and Sleek Makeup for just £4.30.

8 comments:

Daisy said...

They are nice and bright !!

Anonymous said...

I recently bought my first ever Pout Polish from Sleek, I chose to buy Monte Carlo and I absolutely love it, I can't wait to try more out =)

cotton2 said...

i dont own any of these. i have a mac tlc so im waiting for that to run out cos ive been hearing so much good things about these. esp pink cadillac! & the price is more justifiable to me!
<3 xo

Sarah said...

I've always wanted to try these but have never got round to it, might have to give them a go :]

Sarah xx

Unknown said...

I really love these but I can't stand the way they taste :/

Sophie said...

You have a good point Lillian. I was once discussing this with another blogger. They do leave a little bit of a bitter taste, which is quite unpleasant. I find it goes away quite quickly for me though.

Thanks everyone for the comments :)

E said...

I really want the orange one from the Carribean collection. I need Pink Cadillac too :) xoxo

Benish@getsettoshine said...

ohh the first swatch is gorgeous...good pigmentation:)
http://getsettoshine.blogspot.com/