Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

- Anatomicals Body Butter.





I love the quirkyness of the brand Anatomicals, and how all of their products are cutely packaged and described and named in a quirky way. I've recently been using this body butter. Churned Out Nice Again - Italian Lemon and Lavender Body Butter*.

The Italian lemon and lavender scent was one I wasn't sure I would like, but it does infact smell really lovely and fresh. The scent is not overpowering in the slightest, but it lightly lingers on your skin.

The body butter itself isn't as thick as some I have tried - it has more of a lotion texture, but that means a small amount spreads a long way, and I don't have any problem with feeling sticky or greasy afterwards, it soaks right in leaving my skin soft and subtly scented.

You can pick this up online, here. They also sell Anatomicals on ASOS and Beauty Bay, but this is sold out there. It must be a popular choice.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I LOVE this stuff! Such a gorgeous smell x

Sophie said...

For sure! So fresh!