Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

New CID i-glow - Sirocco.



The New Cid Cosmetics i-glow in Sirocco has been in my collection for a while, but neglected. Not neglected because I didn't like it, but because it is sooo beautiful.

Am I the only one that tries to savour beautiful products and not use them? I am realising how stupidly ridiculous it is, and I am not going to love and use everything as equally as I can.

They Say: These marbelised glow powders are the perfect 'pick me up' for the skin. Using our famous baked formulation for easy, silky smooth application, i - glow has light reflective pigments for mimicking your skins natural radiance. Some of the shades make really lovely blushers as well.

My Thoughts:  I think it almost speaks for itself. It looks natural and blends like a dream, there is no powdery chunky glitterness on my cheek, just a subtle highlight.. a pretty glow. I absolutely LOVE this product. It is a little on the pricy side at £24, but it will last for ages because of how big it is!

You can check it out here. £24

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know the feeling to want to hold onto those fabulous products forever... but there's always more!!! my favourite thing to do is use what I love the most... and new ones keep popping up! Will be following you and commenting loads more: love your blog!