Pages

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Live The Italian Lifestyle! - Vivi in Stile, Peroni App.


Today I wanted to tell you about an app that I was made aware of in an email the other day. I'm not normally big on apps, and I just have a few random games that I play every so often on my iPod touch. (I dream of one day owning an iPhone!)

This is a brand new app which is called Vivi in Stile Peroni, and it is a stylish Italian lifestyle app which has some really fun features.

One of the top features for me is that you can search through a designer wardrobe of shoes, hats, outfits, purses and put together your favourites, this is great for inspiration, but also in addition you can submit your collection and each month one lucky winner will win their chosen collection items.

I also love that it has great ideas for places where in your area where you can party, dine out, have coffee or go to funky wine bars, so helpful if you are on the go and don't know where is cool. There is an inspiration section, and you can also put your email address in to recieve exclusive offers.

This app is completely free, so you have nothing to lose by checking it out, and it is also available for Apple and Android.

To celebrate the launch of their first mobile app they have created a groundbreaking 3D cube installation which will be touring the UK tvery soon. The cube has some whizz kid cutting edge facial and colour recognition tech that helps to create your own unique Peroni Spring/Summer 2012 Collection.

The cube brings to life the new Vivi in Stile Peroni mobile app allowing you to continue the experience by creating your personalised Spring/Summer 2012 collection with the change to own it.

Here is where it will be, and when:


11-13 May: Manchester Spinningfields
15-17 May: Leeds Henry Moore Institute
19-21 May: Glasgow Merchant Square
23-25 May: Bristol Quakers Friars


1 comment:

Jay said...

I'm going to download this. Like the idea of winning your collection. Fabby! Thanks.