Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

What I'm .. ?

[Credit]
Listening... Right at this moment, Frank Sinatra. I love Gotye's Someone that I used to know, and I am really enjoying listening to classcal music too.

Reading... Ohh... I uh, just finished reading 50 Shades Of Grey. Sigh! I enjoyed it, I started 50 Shades Darker last night. Enthralling reading ladies! Have any of you read it?

Watching... The Voice, I'm enjoying that. Also looking forward to Soccer Aid at the weekend. I hate football, but I love Robbie Williams and a bunch of celebs playing football for charity.

Buying... Ooh, I got a few things the other day. Haul to come. I got a sleek palette, some lip products.. You'll see! :)

Wanting... Too many things to mention.

Trying... To be positive!

Loving... The 50 Shades Trilogy. :) The sunshine.

Planning... Not alot right now. I wish I could say a holiday or something, but no..

Making... An effort.

Cooking... Some food for dinner later, don't know what yet!

Inspired By... My mum. Always my Mum. <3
...

Laters.. ;)

No comments: