Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

L'Oreal L'Or Electric Collection.

The latest L'Oreal Collection*, L'Or Electric was recently released in time for the Cannes film Festival. I've been playing with the products for just over a week now and I love them. I love the bright 80's neon inspired shades that are so stand out! Definitely my kind of collection.

The L'Or Electric Collection Consists Of..
  • Color Riche Nail Polishes in 811: Magic Croisette, 809: Mystic Blue and 810: Mythical Carpet.
  • Color Riche Lipsticks in 402: Electric Fuchsia, 407: Metallic Coral and 404: Prismatic Pink.
  • Coleur Infallible Shadows in 039: Magnetic Coral and 037: Metallic Lilac.
Magic Croisette, Mystic Blue, Mythical Carpet
Prismatic Pink, Electric Fuchsia, Metslalic Coral
Magnetic Coral, Metallic Lilac
The Nail Polishes: These are all great pigmented shades that are opaque within two coats. They have the best wide applicator brush ever too (I definitely approve!) they apply smoothly, dry quick and are long lasting too. I will have some proper NOTD's soon.

The Lipsticks: I love the Fuchsia and Prismatic pink.. The coral one scares me slightly! The coral is also creamy and pigmented in texture, the other two are more sheer and wearable and have lots of blue shimmer in them (great for making teeth look white!) I love the packaging and how they feel - they are so hydrating.

The Shadows: Love, love, love these. I already own two of these pressed pigment type shadows. I love both of these colours. The coral is perfect and makes my blue eyes *pop* (hate that term!) and the grey shade is like a dark silver with a really pretty pink/lilac hue. Great for a smokey eye.

This collection in available in stores from 16th May. Check it out if you love brights for Summer. You can check it out here too.

2 comments:

Louise H said...

Love the metallic lilac shadow and all the polishes x

Benish@getsettoshine said...

I am a fan of L'Oreal Color Richie Lipsticks,these are the best drugstore lipsticks and the coral eyeshadow is gorgeous!