Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cover FX Bronzed FX Bronzing Powder - Golden Peach.



I'm not the biggest fan of bronzers.. Well, I like them but they are not an essential part of my makeup. I'm pale and I'm quite happy that way.. although recently I have been enjoying using a product to warm up  my skin. It makes me look a little more alive.

I recently got this Cover FX Bronzed FX bronzing powder* in Golden Peach. I knew before I got it that it wasn't going to be a bronzer for me, but it seemed like a gorgeous blush shade. Well, I wasn't wrong, it's the most gorgeous golden peach! I know that is a lame description, but it is exactly what is say on the tin.

It's beautiful, pigmented, smooth, blendable and has a gorgeous sheen to it that just makes me look healthy and glowing. Perfect for summer and I love it!

It is rather pricey at £25, but you get a whopping compact with 12g of product so this will last for so long! They also have other colours. I'm eager to get the pink one.

Check them out here.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful shade! Doesn't look like a bronzer at all!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, I usually don't comment but I think this would make a beautiful highlighter on my brown skin, i'm going to pick this up tomorrow from Sophora!

Sophie said...

I know. It is so pretty :)

Sophie said...

I agree, it will be beautiful on darker skin. I hope you love it!

socialitedreams said...

looks like an amazing blush, odd they call it a bronzer

Ale said...

this is beautiful! I have the gold version, but this one is definitely prettier :)