Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Beauty Look Book: Shimmer Blues | Melovemakeup.

This weekend I decided it was time to pull out one of my many neglected Urban Decay Palettes. I decided I would use the Book of Shadows (possibly the first ever one?) that I got in a blog sale ageees ago. Urban Decay are some of my most favourite eyeshadows ever.

For this look I wanted to be something blue-ish with maybe a touch of green. I used flipside, jinx and perversion. You can see them here (Link!)

What I used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Accessorize Picture Perfect Foundation
First Light Mineral Powder
MAC Gentle Mineralize Blush
Boujoirs Chocolate Bronzer
HD Brow Kit (Foxy)

Urban Decay Flipside (Lid / Lower Lashline)
Urban Decay Jinx (Outer Corner / Lower Lashline)
Perversion (Crease / Lower Lashline)
Sellout (Browbone / Inner corner)
24/7 Zero Pencil Liner
Maybelline Gel Liner
Outer Corner Lashes (Ebay bargains!)

OCC Liptar (Demure)
L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Temping Lilac (Over top.)

Thanks for reading/looking!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

GORGE! I always love your eye makeup. :-D x

Sophie said...

Aw, thank you so much! xx :)