Pages

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Liz Earle: 'Heather' Signature Lip Colour.

Today I wanted to talk about another product from the Liz Earle Colour Collection, the Signature Lip Colour*. These lipsticks are pretty new releases and I have had this for a few weeks now.

To be honest, when I first opened it I cringed a bit, it isn't a shade I would ever have chosen for myself. The name of it, even how it looked in the bullet just wasn't very me. How wrong I was though, I swatched it on my lips and was impressed with how smoothly it glided on and pleased with the sheer glossy finish it gives.

It is described as a rich plum shade and it is kind of plummy, but I think it looks more pink after just one coat and is almost a my lips but better shade (and glossier!) .. It is buildable though and the colour becomes more intense with extra layers.

The packaging is lovely and I like the added touch of the logo embossed on the bullet (now shown).. It feels really smooth and hydrating on the lips.

Have you tried any Liz Earle Colour products.. Which are your faves?

You can see the Liz Earle Makeup Collection here, and the lipsticks here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't tried any of the lip colours, but this looks lovely on you :)

Sophierosehearts x

Anna Reid said...

I love the color but I think I'll stick with my Revlon Rosewine lipstick. The color suits your lips. I prefer a darker shade since I have pale lip color.