Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Review: Liz Earle Botanical Essence No15.

The new fragrance from Liz Earle is a gorgeous one. I was sent a small sample along with some Cleanse & Polish before the actual perfume came out and I was really taken with how it smelt. I like their original fragrance but this was more me and I couldn't wait to hear more about it.

A couple of weeks later I got this in the post. The Liz Earle Botanical Essence No15*.

Now, I can't claim to be an expert on perfumes and notes and the like, but I can tell you that this is a really gorgeous, sexy  scent, it smells grown up, it smells warm and musky and is very perfect for autumn and winter.

It is quite a strong fragrance but it's not overpowering at all and, you don't need much of it to smell great for the whole day/night.. The scent lasts and lasts on me for the whole day and I love catching a whiff of it on myself when I wear it.

This is defnitely going to be my perfume of choice for the colder months, it smells so good and makes me feel so warm and cosy.

Find out more information and purchase this perfume at www.lizearle.com.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great review, never really thought about Liz Earle for scents!

Sophierosehearts x

Sports Inside said...

supoor blog

makeupmistress said...

Gimme musky anyday...love that smell.

Unknown said...

I love Liz Earle products ...real ingredients ..that smell great! ...so much more complexity.

Jackie @ Minerva Collection UK Handbags&Jewellery

Salon Singapore said...

The botonical essence no 15 is a great product. Just enjoy using them

Emmy said...

Wow! This seems to be a great perfume to try out. I didn't know that Liz Earle made great scented perfumes. I will definitely try out some samples of it.