Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Review: Limited Edition Cherry Blossom GHD.



As I am sure you are all aware by now October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I did do a post mentioning it a while back about some makeup brushes that donated some of the money from sales to the charity. Well, so many brands have special products that they sell and are donating a portion of the proceeds to the charity, which I am sure you will agree, is so great!

These Limited Edition Cherry Blossom GHD Straighteners* are just one of the many products that are available to purchase, they donate £10 from every one sold to the charity, and have raised over £6 million for them in the last nine years. Amazing huh?

I have absolutely loved using these straighteners recently; especially since I ombred my hair because I think it shows up way better when I have straightened hair, so these are great for that. I did have a pair of GHD’s when I was a teenager and I can remember saving up for months to get them, they were about £99 or so and I loved them and loved them. My sister somehow managed to nab them though, and is still using them now (about ten years later!).



These have just rekindled the love I always had for GHD’s. They are superb; they heat up to over 200 degrees Celsius and glide through the hair leaving a glossy perfectly straight look. I have lots of naturally curly hair but these take no time at all to give me the poker straight look. They are also ideal for defined curling because they have the smooth rounded edges – I’m still trying to get the hang of curling with them though, for some reason I can’t seem to grasp it. Another feature that I think is great is the sleep mode, so you don’t have to worry if you leave the house and cannot remember if you’ve left them on, we’ve all been there! But these will turn themselves off. Phew!

The limited edition packaging and straighteners with the pink plates are all gorgeous. I love the heat resistant storage pouch too – it has such pretty details. They come in a gorgeous storage box too, which is where I put these after each use. They are so precious!

I highly recommend GHD if you are looking for some amazing hair straighteners, I know there are tons of other competitive brands, but I don’t think anything rivals the classic GHD. Everyone has heard of them, and these are even more special because they are helping an incredibly worthy cause.

Click to purchase or find out more info on these hair straighteners.

I also made a you tube video talking about these, and showing a mini demo..
*These were gifted by GHD. This is my honest review.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! I love GHD's and would love a new pair like these.

Emie Lim said...

Hmmm... I am interested in trying this out. I do not have the time to go to salons to get my hair done because I kinda have wavy hair. So I guess this is the product for me. Hope it matches my hair and it doesn't make it dry.Well let's see....

personal injury claim company said...

Its good to be here, very nice post, the content is amazing, keep posting friend it will be very helpful for everyone, Thanks for sharing. I really liked it.
Thanks And Regardspersonal injury claims

Beauty tips said...

Thanks for the review.. Gonna try this cherry blossom GHD now. Keep writing.

Dalola said...

Thanks for the review... and U have a new follower from bloggers

www.dedicatedforever.blogspot.com