Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Up's and Down's !

  • Gaga & Beyonce - Telephone Video, I love it!
  • Sleek having a new palette (I don't have it yet though!)
  • Having a job interview on Monday, The first one in a long time, I am nervous!
  • It's Friday!
  • Sport Relief being on TV tonight, Woo some good TV!

  • This headache I've had for days, It comes and goes, but it's annoying!
  • Stress, I've been stressing lots over lots of stuff recently, Argh!
  • Being skint - Me and my BF are absolutely POOR and need to find work!
  • Bitches, I cannot do with people who are always bitchy and over dramatic! Ugh.

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Good luck with your interview!! x

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

You'll have to get your hands on the palette quick before it sells out...I got mine today.

I'm with you on the headaches..I've been getting them a lot lately too!

Good luck with your interview! :) x

ChrissyDee said...

ARRGH they released the new palette the day after I left the UK! I won't be back for a couple months yet so I've asked my boyfriend to pick it up for me...let's just hope he gets the right one. I've even had to give him instructions on which aisle the Sleek stall is! Lol.
Good luck with your interview and I hope the headaches go away :( they're bound to be stress related...get a nice bubble bath or two in!
Chrissy xx

K said...

Good luck with your interview!

Wow, a new Sleek Palette? Please post a picture!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Good luck with your job interview! :) they're terribly nerve-wracking