Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Skincare Questions.

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, in the morning and at night.

-What skin type do you have?
Oily and a little combo, but more oily.

-What is your current facial wash?
I have a few, but my fave is the Garnier Pure Active one.

-Do you exfoliate?
Yep, 1/2 times a week.

-What brand do you use?
I love LUSH Dark Angels & St Ives Apricot Scrub.

-What moisturiser do you use?
The Body Shop Seaweed one, For oily skin.

-Do you have freckles?
No.

-Do you use eye cream?
Yes, I use the Superdrug Natural High one.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Unfortunately, Yes.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No.





1 comment:

Onna said...

I get hae acne prone skin too!! It sucks!! Lovely blog btw...I'm enjoying your banner!! Great post lovely x