Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Sleek Palette Collection!



Hey Folks,

Here is a picture heavy post of my whole sleek palette collection, I took individual pictures of them all, so you can see how fab they are.. I have them all, So far, and I love them!

The reason they are all numbered is so that I can post a pic of the palette I used for a certain look and just say what number eye shadow I used. Although I recently read on lipglossiping that they are going to name all of their eye shadow palettes!

Enjoy!










7 comments:

Laurali said...

I'm so excited, I came third in their facebook competition last week so have one their full i-divine collection!! Even better cos Superdrug in Ireland don't stock Sleek!

Computergirl said...

Thanks for this, I have some palettes but it's good to see the all lined up like this. Emma :)

mindfulmama said...

Im in the US so what website can I order them from?

SilhouetteScreams said...

Argh I want the Acid one SO BAD but cant make my mind up on it because I hear such bad things about the mattes :(

Sheefa F said...

wow they all look stunning! I would love to get the Safari one :)

Sophie said...

Congrats Laurali! :)

Mindful mama, you can get them here - http://www.sleekmakeup.com/en/categories/Eye-Shadow-17.aspx

Silhouette - The acid palette is fab and the mattes are super pigmented :)

Lydia said...

I won them all on their facebook competition, and I can't wait to get them!!! Literally! Sleek palettes are awesome!