Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sleek Palette Series - #1 Bohemian Chick!


Hi Guys!

Quite some time ago, when I completed my Sleek Palette Collection I said that I was going to do a Sleek Palette Make up Looks Series on my  you tube channel. This is the first look I have done in the Series, from the Bohemian Palette. I went for something dark and dramatic, kind of like the box artwork.

I hope you like!

What I Used :

Face :
Covergirl Clean Makeup - Ivory
Max Factor Cream Puff Powder
No 17 Peaches and Cream Blusher
Revlon 'Brunette' Brow Powder

Eyes :
Benefit Lemonaid
Barry M Supersoft Eye Crayon - Black
Bohemian Palette # 6 Lid
Bohemian Palette # 3 Crease
Bohemian Palette # 8 Crease
Bohemian Palette # 5 Highlight
Bohemian Palette # 2 Lower lash line
Bohemian Palette # 1 Upper Lash line
Maybelline Falsies Mascara

Lips :
GOSH Lip Jam #100.

For reference Click here to see the numbered palette colours.

Here is the finished look, You like?




4 comments:

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Love it!

xoxo

Kelly said...

This is nice - makes your eyes really stand out :)

Anonymous said...

Prettyyyyy!!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Loooove the red crease :) ima steal it