Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Three Things..

Three names I go by:
  • Soph
  • Sophsterlicious
  • Sophster
Three jobs I have had:
  • Barmaid
  • Shop Assistant
  • Chefs Assistant
Three places I have lived:
  • Coventry
  • Plymouth
  • Leeds
Three favorite drinks:
  • Diet Coke
  • Ribena
  • Hot Chocolate
Three TV shows I watch:
  • LOST
  • Eastenders
  • Fringe
Three places I have been: Pfft! Not many!
  • Blackpool
  • Butlins (Minehead)
  • That's all :(
Three places I would like to visit:
  • Las Vegas
  • Dubai
  • Australia
Three people who text me regularly:
  • My Mum
  • My Sister
  • My Boyfriend
Three favorite old TV shows:
  • Queer as folk
  • Friends
  • Sugar Rush (did anyone used to watch that on channel 4, why did it stop?!)
Three favorite dishes:
  • Salmon, dauphinoise, Peas
  • Lasagne
  • Chinese!
Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
  • Foundation
  • Mascara
  • Lipgloss
Three things I'm looking forward to:
  • Going to see Westlife in May (Yay!) ☺
  • Weekend away in July
  • Christmas! lol
I tag YOU if you haven't done this yet! :)

3 comments:

Moon Shimmer said...

Hey Sophie,

Are you originally from Coventry? That's where I'm from/live :) When I first saw your youtube vids I swear I picked up on a Coventry accent?

Em x x

Steph & The Spaniels said...

Great post, I really like this tag-think im going to do it 2moro :)
xx

SilhouetteScreams said...

Argh I always wanted to watch Sugar Rush because I think it had that Ellie (redhead?) chick from the Girls In Love tv series