Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Beauty Questions Tag.

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, Morning and Night.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have oily-combination skin.

-What is your current facial wash?
I am still loving the Garnier Pure Active!

-Do you exfoliate?
Yep, I use St Ives Apricot Scrub, Love it.

-What brand do you use?
Hah, St Ives!

-What moisturizer do you use?
It varies, I like The Body Shop Mattifying Seaweed one.

-Do you have freckles?
No.

-Do you use eye cream?
Yep, I use the Superdrug Natural High Range, I have the Brightening & Anti Aging ones.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Sadly, yes I do. I hate it!

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No, I need some!

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
Revlon Colorstay, Love that stuff!

-How about concealer?
I am loving the Collection 2000 lasting perfection one, it's fab!

-Do you know your undertone color?
I'm cool toned.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They are faaaabulous! :)

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I did, yes. I throw a mascara out when I know it's wrong though not after 3 months!

-What brand of mascara do you use?
It varies, I have a lot on the go, my fave is Max Factor false Lash Effect though.

-Sephora or MAC?
I've never been to Sephora, so I'll say MAC.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
MAC, Sigma & Body Shop Brushes and my fingers if needed.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yeap, Urban Decay primer Potion.

-For the face?
Yep, The Boots No7 Mattifying Base, Love that!

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Erm, goodness, I dunno! I like dark shades, smokey and dramatic.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use both, love gel liner too.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I don't, luckily!

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I love loose pigments. They're so intense!

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Rarely, I don't feel like I get enough coverage. I do occasionally though.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
MAC Pretty Please.

-How about lipgloss?
Hmm, I love lipgloss so that's a hard one! I love the GOSH blue-ish toned one though.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Peachy Keen by MAC.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Hell to the yeah, Sometimes and why not?

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I most definitely do, I use drugstore make up more than anything else and I love it.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Nope, sad times :(

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yep, I would absolutely love to, can't afford it at the moment sadly.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really, I can be if I'm in a hurry though.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Dodgy fake drawn on brows and over the top bronzer/blusher and also when a foundation is too dark on someone and you can see a line where it's not blended - Ugh! Not a good look.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Colour, I love brights.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Always? um.. I like dramatic make up, So I'm not sure! Cheryl Cole always looks lovely and flawless though.. I love Kim Kardashians makeup too.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yeh, of course. I'd rather not though, I feel better with it on.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Not really, My BF says I do though and so does my mum, but they have to say that.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I'd go with MAC they have a wide range of good quality colourful cosmetics.

-What do you think of Makeup?
If you didn't already guess, I love it. It is one of my passions in life.

I tag you if you got this far and you haven't done this yet!

1 comment:

SilhouetteScreams said...

Proactiv is evil! :( I know it works for some people, but I have stubborn acne prone skin that responds well to tough love, but Proactiv made it horribly red and sensitive D:

And it bleached my towels, so I shudder to think what it was doing to my face :|