Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oui Oui Oui !



I recently bought this lovely lip butter from The Body Shop, I had seen so many other reviews and I was intrigued about it. It smells delicious and feels really creamy and smooth on my lips, I'm not sure it moisturises my lips massively though.

When I first got it I found dragon fruit the scent a little overpowering but after a couple of uses I realised I love it.. The balm has a pale colour to it as well, when you apply it it tones down your natural lip colour very slightly, or you can apply it on top of a bright lipstick to help tone it down a little, as Lollipop26 demonstrates here.

So, I do really like this, It looks nice on, smells good and the proceeds go to a HIV & Aids charity too, which is a bonus.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

I recently got this and although it's not super moisturising it smells great and tastes pretty good too :) lol x

SilhouetteScreams said...

I dont even think I know what dragonfruit smells like O_O but I used to be obsessed with the Body Shop lip balms when I was younger!

Unknown said...

I've got this and love it so much, i love it's thickness and the smell.

JANE. said...

oooh i wants. :P

i gave you this award btw so check out the post:) : http://daisychainjane.blogspot.com/2010/03/first-blog-award.html

xxx