Pages

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Blue Flick, FOTD.>



Hello Everyone :) .. I want to apologise for the lack of interesting blogging recently, but I am house sitting at my Mum's house and have been busy, But I'm here now. I've decided I am gonna skip the 30 day tag I have been doing for a while, and continue it in a week or two.

So, here is todays make up look, a simple blue flick liner look with glowy skin and pale pink lips.



I used the Bloom Shadow Liner in Midnight all around the lashline, I then added Barry M Dazzle Dust in 'Storm Cloud' on top on it on the outer upper and lower lashline, the pale blue on the inner corner is a an old Revlon shimmering eyeshadow I have. The water line just has white kohl on it, and for mascara I used Rimmel MAX flash (in the pink tube?) which I love.

On my face I am wearing Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation which I am loving. I also have a little on Eyeko's Extra Glow cream to highlight (review soon!) and on the lips I have Max Factor Cream Blush in Soft pink, with a bit of the MeMeMe gloss in 'Show' on top.

3 comments:

Dani said...

The blue looks lovely against your eyes! I've always wanted to give navy eyeliner a try but not sure how it would look as my eyes are hazel! Have you reviewed the Max Factor Miracle Touch foundation yet? Am I right in thinking that's the cream one? x

SilhouetteScreams said...

That blue is gorgeous :)

Stevista said...

Very pretty Sophie! :) That shade of blue looks lovely on you!

drugstoreandbargainlover