Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Topshop 'Crushed Berry' Cream Blusher.

I recently bought this blusher from a blogsale recently, just to try it out and see what it was like really. I am very new to cream blush, and before this I had only tried a max factor one, which I had liked.


This blusher is amazing and could very possibly (definitely) have me wanting to try lots of other cream blushers now! This is a really soft smooth consistency that can be applied with fingers really smoothly, or with a 188 brush for a sheer finish, or a 109 for a more heavy look.


This looks like a dark colour, but I only used little and blended it well and it looks so pretty on, and lasts all day, I love it! I definetely want to branch out and get some more cream blushers now.

What are your recommendations?

Please check out this post too, it has been sadly neglected!

5 comments:

June said...

Sophie I would highly recomment the High Definition cream blush palette from Graftobian. You can get this from paintandpowderstore.com, I think you might be able to get some graftobian products from UK sites too. I reviewed this briefly in one of my youtube vids and have it in my August favourites video which I am uploading tonight http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSukiebapswent?feature=mhum , so you can see it for real. I might put swatches on my blog as this is really a great product and so inexpensive for five amazing shades!

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

I much prefer cream blush. I really love the dewy finish they give. This one looks lovely - really bright and pigmented! I really like Mac Blushcreme's - Lilicent is my fave everyday cream blush. The Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge's are also excellent. x

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

I'm loving these Topshop cream blushers! That one is a stunner, I love it.

xoxo

Stevista said...

That looks so pretty!! And the packaging is soooo cute!! :)

drugstoreandbargainlover

Trix said...

is the blush still available in that blogsale? :)