Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

FOTD With Sue Moxley Festival Palette.

Remember this palette, which I showed you all the other day?



Lovely, init? .. Well here, as promised, is the face of the day I did with it!

I apologise for the pictures, they didn't turn out that great to be honest and the look was more vibrant in the flesh..






I used the four colours from the palette on the eyes and a matte white for my browbone highlight, the liner is Eyeko Graffiti Liner in Navy. My foundation is Max Factor 'Miracle Touch', and my blusher is M.A.C 'Gentle' mineralize blush, on my lips is M.A.C Pretty Please Lipstick.



That's all for now! I hope you like it.
Oh! I changed my layout too, what do you guys think?

4 comments:

Becky said...

That looks lovely and bright :)

Ashlie Nicole said...

Sooooooooooo pretty =] xxx

Cydonian said...

Still really like it!

Sophie said...

Thanks gurls!