Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The No7 Colour Rebellion Palette.


I recently had a £5 off voucher for Boots, So went along to the No7 counter with my Mum. I was about to buy a new lip gloss but when I got to the counter I saw the new Limited Edition range that they have just released, and as soon as I saw this palette I put the lip gloss down.

It was eye catching with it's snake skin effect pattern and sturdy looking packaging and brightly coloured eyeshadows.


The Colour Rebellion Palette is £10.50 and has four eyeshadows in it. The quality of these shadows is really impressive, they are soft, and very pigmented.



Here are my swatches. Sorry the lighting isn't great, it was early evening!


Aren't they pretty colours? I will be doing a FOTD with this very soon.

Well done No7, Win!

3 comments:

Chloe said...

i saw this in my magazine, and its obvious they edited the colours somehow, because even though obviously your pictures arent so true to life, it still seems very different xxx

o said...

Wow, they look so pigmented!
I don't really like No7 for cosmetics, but I really like their brushes.

Confessions of a Beautyholic

ChrissyDee said...

Is this the collection Lisa Eldridge did for No7? Looks gorgeous! Think I'll be using one of my 35 vouchers on this baby.