Pages

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Rimmel : 'Sky High' Nails.

I'm at my mums house in Plymouth now, she has gone to Turkey with her partner, his daughter, and my little sister. My tasks when I arrived here was to do their nails (Mum + Sister's) and pluck my sisters eyebrows. My mum had bought some new nail polish especially, even though I had brought some with me.

They were some Rimmel 60 second polishes with the fat brush, which I have never tried. One of the colours is 'Sky High' which is a stunning blue/turquoise colour, I am in love with it. Once I had done their nails I swiftly painted my nails in it.

The application with the fat brush is nice, I like it! The colour is opaque and the picture shows two coats. I know it's not the tidiest paint job, but what do you think?



Pretty, init? :)

7 comments:

Louise - Freckled Elle said...

Every time I see this colour, it gets harder to resist!
I live in Plymouth! Just thought I'd mention that haha
xo

Sarah said...

Ooh that colour is gorgeous =)

lifeisfullofbeautyx.blogspot.com

Stevista said...

Gorgeous color Sophie!! :)

drugstoreandbargainlover

Becky said...

Oooh, I love that blue!

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

That's such a nice colour! I always skip past the Rimmel stand, shall have to check their polishes in future :)

Fum said...

That's a gorgeous colour ( mmm I feel a trip to boots coming on) :-)

kimberley said...

oooh thats a gorgeous colour
xx