Pages

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss! <+



Today I wanted to talk about these Revlon lipglosses, I know that lots of you will have seen and tried them already, but I am late on the bandwagon. I was sent these about 7 weeks ago now and I am LOVING them so very much, they are all I want to use.

These are like the bestest glosses I have ever used, they are so smooth, very pigmented and they last! Lasting lipgloss has to be a winner! They have a thick consistency but they are not overly sticky on the lips at all.

Out of the shades I have the red shade 'Firecracker' is the least pigmented one, but I am glad about that because it leaves a nice glaze on the lips and it looks really nice on top of coral and red lipsticks. My favourite shade (at the moment) is Peach Petal, it is such a pretty peach nude and looks great alone, or on top of a nude or peach lippie.

Here are some swatches :



On the lips, alone :


Aren't they gorgeous? I really want to own all of them! I love them so much!

You can get them here, for £6.49.

Have you tried these? Which is your favourite?

7 comments:

E said...

I heart Peach Petal :)

cupcakescoffeeandkisses.blogspot.com

Caz said...

I need Peach Petal in my life!
xxx

Jadegrrrl said...

Oh yeh I need peach petal too, such a pretty subtle colour <3

Stevista said...

Gorgeous colors! ;) I have several shades from the permanent line and I love them!! :)

drugstoreandbargainlover

Anonymous said...

I have Lilac Pastelle and it's a perfect topper for MAC Saint Germain!
I'm after every single one of the others now, they're all lovely.

sherbet_dip said...

I love peach petal lilac pastelle. the lilac one is perfect over revlons matte lipstick in pink pout (amazing dupe for mac snob)

sherbet_dip said...

I love peach petal lilac pastelle. the lilac one is perfect over revlons matte lipstick in pink pout (amazing dupe for mac snob)