Pages

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner!..


This is love.. I love this eyeliner, so so much!

I was sent this to try a few weeks ago and haven't stopped using it, it is so amazing. Look how thin the felt tip is!?

It is so easy to use, It's firm but soft and helps to create the perfect line, thick or think, and it makes flicks easy peasy!

I am a sucker for felt tip liners, because they are just so simple to use, you really can't go wrong, I highly recconmend this one. It is available in four shades and costs £5, from the Eyeko Website..

Mine is in the shade Navy, which is also great for brightening the eyes, as navy mascaras and liners are. It is a lovely rich blue that is so pigmented, It's staying power is really good and this lasts all day on me and comes off with my usual make up remover. The swatch I did hung around for ages!

I highly suggest you try this out if you haven't! I want to get all of them :)



11 comments:

Stephine said...

Oh wow, I'd love to try these! I love thin, felt tip liners, especially in colors!

Nicola said...

I've never used a felt tip liner before as I love gel but I'm really curious about them - this looks brilliant for a fiver! xx

E said...

It's just the same as the Maybelline Line Define eyeliner, isn't it?

Robyn said...

The last time I tried a felt tip liner it dried up really quickly? like within a few days of buying :S..might have to get myself an eyeko one :)xx

Sheefa F said...

navy looks stunning! I have the purple one and I love it too :)

Sophie said...

Thanks for the comments :)

@ Ellie : Yep, same sort of thing, I prefer the tip of this one.

@ Robyn : In my experience they don't dry out fast as long as the lid is clicked on tight, and you shake it well before use.

missy_ellie_uk said...

I've seen these on a few blogs,and I love gel or pencil liners but I'm tempted to have a go with these. x

Stevista said...

Interesting!!!! Thanks Sophie! :)

drugstoreandbargainlover

Loeder said...

That looks really good!

liloo said...

this has got also all the thumbs up with me, never seen anything so easy to apply, love love love it! xx

liloo/@tsunimee

Sophie said...

It really is an awesome product!