Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Adele UK Vogue Inspired Make Up Look.


I love Adele, her talent is awesome, she can sing, write great music, and perform with soul. Her album is one of my most played, and I don't seem to be getting bored of it!

She is also gorgeous, and I love her style, and how her make up always looks perfect! Oh! and get this, I have actually been told a few times recently that I remind people of her, which is a very flattering compliment, though I can't see it myself.

Recently when I saw the cover for the current Issue of UK Vogue and her make up in the shoot, I saved the image to my inspiration folder straight away. And at the weekend I decided to give it a go.

It's a fairly simple look with neutral colours and a defined crease. I think I did it a little too light though. I needed more volume on the lashes, and a black liner in the waterline. D'oh!

Anyway, here is my look ..
 

To do this make up, I used the following products:
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  • Primark Peach Blush
  • HD Brow 'Foxy' Quad
  • Urban Decay Sin Eyeshdaow (Lid)
  • Stargazer White Eyeshadow (Brow Highlight)
  • L'Oreal Hip Foxy Duo (Dark Brown) (Crease)
  • Boots No17 Mardi Gras Eyeshadow (Crease/To Blend/Lower Lashline)
  • Urban Decay Zero Eyeshadow (Lower Lashline)
  • Illamasqua Vow Medium Pencil (Waterline)
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
  • Girls With Attitude Flirt Lashes
  • Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
  • Gosh Darling Lipstick / OCC Hush Liptar

That's all for this look. Thank for reading!.. Are you an Adele fan?

3 comments:

rugged breed said...

Wow very lovely, I am also an Adele fan, her voice is very powerful, she will surely be happy for your post, great job!

Zero Dramas

Jessie said...

What a beautiful look! You actually look a fair bit like her, too.

Rachel said...

Ahh you did such a good job on this! I am impressed! xxx