Pages

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Lipstick Loving. Sleek Makeup!

I just want to show some love to my tiny collection of Sleek True Colour Lipsticks. I love them so much! The quality of them is amazing, the pigmentation is so great and they are under a fiver! £4.00 people, bargain!

I only have three so far, and they are all matte finish, but I like matte. I really like them all, they are so creamy, smooth and bright. I cannot wait to build my collection up, I have my eye on loads of colours. 
I have two super bright pinks, and a purple shade. I need the red, and some of the lighter shades too. I would like them all really! I can't wait to get down to superdrug and get some pout paints too. I am SO excited to try them.
 You can purchase these online and in Superdrug. What colours do you recommend?

No comments: