Pages

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

- MAC Vex + Deep Truth FOTD.

Hi Lovelies!

Here is a FOTD that I did quite recently. I wanted to use some lashes, and went for quite a colourful look with bright lips. MAC Girl About Town is one of my fave bright lippies, and that's what I decided I would use.

On the eyes I used Deep Truth and Vex eyeshadows from MAC, with a little shimmer on the inner corner. The lashes are from Blink and Go, and are my fave kind! I like how flirty they look, and they are so easy to apply, and wear. They feel so light!
Products Used:
  • MAC Vex
  • MAC Deep Truth
  • Duochrome Shimmer Blue
  • Stargazer Matte White
  • Urban Decay Asphyxia Shadow
  • MAC Girl About Town Lipstick
  • Blink + Go Flirt Lashes
  • HD Brow palette
  • Max Factor Xperience Foundation
  • The Balm Hot Mama Blusher

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Really pretty eyes and I love the lip colour!

socialitedreams said...

i really love girl about town, looks fab on you!


Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

Llama said...

The colour of that lipstick made me drool a bit. Also, you did SUCH a fantastic job on blending your eye shadows! Respect :)

Bella-Marie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Not a lot of people can make blue eyeshadow look demure but you manage it perfectly! So jealous :D xxx

Unknown said...

You look very sultry :)

Sophie said...

Thanks to all of you for the lovely comments, it really means a lot, and has made me smile. xx