Pages

Friday, September 09, 2011

Bright Green Glitzy Eyes // Bold Red Lips.

For once, an actual face of the day, on the day of wear!

This is todays look for me. I'm not going anywhere special, I just wanted to play with make up, and so I did, and I ended up with this look. I really love the contrast of the emerald eyes and the bold red lips. I love how they are both festive shades that clash in a good way! .. It's kind of halloweeny to me, in a glam way. I don't really know why.. Random!
To achieve this look I used the following products:
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse.
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.
  • Dior Blush (I cannot remember the name, but I don't think you can  get it anymore, Sorry!)
  • HD Eyebrow Quad Kit.
  • Barry M Matte Green Eye Crayon.
  • OCC Pigment - Chlorophyll.
  • Urban Decay Acid Rain.
  • Green Glitter.
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline.
  • Revlon Colorburst True Red.
  • OCC Liptar NSFW.
  • Outer Corner Lashes.
  • Max factor False Lash Effect Mascara.
That's all for today's look, if you have any questions or anything else, let me know! ..

Don't forget you can follow me on Twitter, and Tumblr too!

Someone in the comments pointed out how this is very similar to the look Sophie Ellis Bextor wore in the 'Murder On The Dancefloor' video.. And it totally is, completely by mistake. I always remember liking that look when the video came out though.

7 comments:

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

Love it! The green is stunning :)

Anonymous said...

It's Murder on the Dance Floor but you better not kill the groove! I love it - Lily aka Beauty's Bad Habit lead me here! :D

Sophie said...

Thank you both so much! :)

Hezzie said...

Love the green on you, looks fantastic. I just did a look with similar colors the other day.

Julianne said...

I think it looks great, and also reminds me of the Murder On The Dancefloor look - I don't really like Sophie Ellis Bextor but I've watched that video to gawp at the make-up so many times!

Unknown said...

Wow you look beautiful. This reminds me of Christmas :D

liloo said...

this look is superb. for some reason it reminds me of rihanna, just because of the red put in contrast with the green. stunning!
liloo/@tsunimee xx