Pages

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Snazzy Rainbow Crackle Nails!


This nail of the day was totally inspired by Bicky's amazing nail of the day post from a while ago.

I was feeling a bit blah about all of nails breaking, and so I decided this could look pretty cool, so I gave it a go. It was easier than I expected it would be. Bicky's post is really detailed, so make sure you check it out.

Here are some more pics.. With a flash, and without..
I think it looks so eye catching and effective, and I got so many compliments when I wore it. I love it!

To achieve these snazzy nails I used:

-Barry M Block Orange
-Barry M Bright Pink
-Illamasqua Force (Blue)
-Mememe Impulsive (Yellow)
-MUA Nail Quake (Black)

What do you think? Cool, or tacky?

5 comments:

Lipglossiping said...

ridiculously brilliant! I love 'em!

Sarah Lou said...

This is really cool! Very eye-catching :) x

Bicky said...

Yay. I love love love this. I need to do it again soon. It is very eye catching. Love it.

Sandra said...

This looks really cool! :)

www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awesome, so 80s :D