Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Love .. MAC Peachy Keen!

I love, love, love it! I wanted this blusher for such a long time, and then one day, a couple of years ago, I swapped it on Make up alley with someone. It made me wonder why I had never just bought it, all the times I had lusted over it in Mac.
It's a stunning peach with a subtle gold sheen to it. No chunky glitter, no disco ball face, just a pretty peach looking glow. It's perfect and is definitely my favourite Mac blusher of the ones I own. It is a sheertone shimmer blush, and isn't 'too' pigmented, but you don't need loads to get it to show either. It blends in perfectly, and leaves a lovely flushed look. I heart it.

Swatchy Swatch:
 
 Do you own this blusher? -- Tell me your most loved MAC Blushers!

- You can buy this online, and from MAC counters.

3 comments:

Amy said...

It looks so pretty! Looks a bit like Nars Orgasm! xxx

The Brunette said...

oooh I like this shade x

Gaby Fauchon said...

So pretty! It actually reminds me of a Mark blush I own... can't remember the name though, ARGH!