Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

♥ Beauty Bargains: Vivo Cosmetics.

I was recently sent a few products from the new Vivo makeup range that is stocked at Tesco.  Overall for the prices of these products I am very impressed with the quality.

To find out more, Read on! ♥




♥ So first up is the Compact Powder (£2.39). I have the shade 'Buttermilk' which is a little bit dark for my pale skintone, but if I really buff it in, I can get away with it. This powder has quite a bit of coverage and feels very velvety soft on the skin. It's perfect for setting my foundation with. However, I do need to re apply it quite a bit through the day, as it doesn't keep my skin completely matte for a long time. For the price though, if you're on a budget, it's impressive.

♥ Next, and this is the thing that seriously impressed me, The Eyeshadow Trio (£2.50). This is in the shade 'Graphite Glamour' and is the perfect smokey eyes palette. I really think the swatches speak for themselves. They are so pigmented, and very smooth and easy to blend. I cannot fault this whatsoever. It's love!
♥ Lastly, The Lipstick (£1.99 How much?!) In 'Crushed Amethyst' .. This is lovely. It's creamy, pigmented, has a glossy texture and feels moisturising on my lips. This shade is a pink with a purple duo it, with very fine shimmer. It's not a colour I would have normally chosen for me, but I actually like the shade and think that it suits me. I definitely want to try some of the other shades, I am lipstick obsessed right now.

So, there it is... I am so impressed with what I have tried and the prices of the products. If you were going to try anything at all, make it the eyeshadow trios. Amazing!

Available from selected TescoStores.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Fab review! I love their range.
I actually have a giveaway going at the mo that includes the eyeshadow trio, so come check it out if you haven't already :-)

http://aworldfullofprettiness.blogspot.com

Emma said...

I actually tried the eyeshadow trio for the first time yesterday and I was very impressed!

Julianne said...

Ooh I do like the look of that lipstick.

Unknown said...

Ooh the lipstick looks lovely, as do the prices :D