Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

~ Dusky Mauve Nails.. Yes, again!

This is weird. My current nails are Barry M Dusky Mauve, which is a stunning deep grey-ish/purple. I just searched my blog, remembering that I had done a NOTD of that shade before, and I had. Almost a year ago to the day (give or take a few).. How odd!

Anyway, today's nail of the day is once again Dusky Mauve. I think I captured it better this time, and the pics are way better too (I used my good camera!)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
There isn't much else I can say. I love it, it's perfect for this season and it's pretty and eyecatching with it's shimmery purpleness.

Here are more pics!


It looks rather dull in natural light, this is without using a flash.

But when it catches the light, it is stunning! (Flash on)


Ain't it pretty? .. You can but this on the Barry M Website, or in Superdrug or Boots.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I have this and I love it! It does look quite dull in certain lightning but I don't mind :)

A Girl and a Beauty Blog said...

love this colour its the perfect winter shade =) xxx

Julianne said...

This post has made me consider breaking out the ol' Dusty Mauve again. It is lovely.

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous colour, love it!x

Just me, Leah said...

I have this polish and I love it. The sparkle is so subtle and can't really be captured in a photograph (at least, not by me!) but is lovely to look at x

socialitedreams said...

super pretty! i wish that i had that color

blondes said...

i like this colour
x

Anonymous said...

I think it's good to re-look at the stash now and again otherwise you are always chasing the new! x

Wendi_ThroatPunch said...

Yes, this is a gorgeous color!