Pages

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

John Frieda Daily Miracle Treatment.

 
They Say:  Vitamin infused leave in conditioner nourishes and de-tangles dry, damaged strands to help hair resist breakage and feel silky-smooth. With heat protectant. Safe for colour treated hair.

So, any of you have been reading my blog for some time might know that I have naturally thick, curly hair. I always have to slap loads of conditioner on it, and I normally need a leave in conditioner to get a comb through it. I have having to faff with my hair, and overload it with too many products though,  because they it gets weighed down, and also greasier quickly.

So I was quite happy when the PR people for John Frieda sent me a bottle of the new Frizz-Ease Miracle Treatment. This product says that it is a leave in conditioner, with added heat protectant.

This is brilliant for someone like me. I mean, I don't that often use head on my hair, but the fact that when I do, that I can use one product to condition and protect my hair is great. It comes in a spray pump bottle and it smells great. I just spritz it all over, comb my hair through, and let my hair air dry.

My hair doesn't feel sticky or overloaded at all with this product. It feels nourished and well conditioned.

Available from Boots // Superdrug. I can't find it online yet though, Sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting this for a friend and I can't find it anywhere!